Change a Honda CRV Tire
Changing a tire on your Honda CR-V could make the difference between being stranded on the side of the road and attending to your destination. Should you may have a flat tire, you may first need to get your spare, which is positioned within the cargo space, beneath the rear deck along with all of the instruments to change it. Try to park your Honda CR-V on flat ground, if possible, before you attempt to change the tire, because the automotive shall be much more secure on the jack.
Change a Honda CRV Tire Instructions
1. Park your CR-V on a flat, solid floor and set the parking brake. Open the rear raise gate, then find the strap behind the cargo area flooring deck and raise it up then take away the deck cowl from the cargo area.
2. Take away the tool kit from the middle of the tire; unscrew the wing nut in the middle of the spare tire, then lift the tire out of the cargo area. Take away the jack from the bracket within the cargo area and place in under the car in the permitted jacking point nearest to the tire you might be changing. The jack points are simply behind the front tires and just in front of the rear tires.
3. Take away the lug wrench from the tool lit and loosen the lug nuts on the wheel you’re changing. Don’t take away them fully yet. Increase the jack, utilizing the lug wrench and handle extension from the instrument kit, until the tire is off the ground.
4. Remove the lug nuts from the wheels studs and take away the wheel and tire from the car. Place the spare tire on the wheels studs, install the lug nuts after which lower the jack. Tighten the lug nuts with the lug wrench, then remove the jack from beneath the car.
5. Place the tire you removed from the automobile into the cargo space and install the wing nut that secures the tire. Place the instrument kit inside the tire and the jack within the bracket within the tire well. Place the cargo space deck cover in place, then close the raise gate.